What is the ESNcard?
ESN issues membership cards called "ESNcard" which are valid in all ESN sections all over Europe (not only in Innsbruck).
By buying the ESNcard, you become an extraordinary member of ESN Innsbruck. With this card you have access to members-only-events (e.g. movie nights), you get discounts for ESN trips and in bars in Innsbruck and you get amazing international discounts at our partners such as Ryanair and Hostelling International (for more information please check www.esncard.org).
Furthermore, you can benefit from special offers in cities all over Europe.
Along with your ESNcard, you can also get a free SIM-card from our mobile network operator (click here for further information)
The ESNcard expires automatically after one year.
How can I get an ESNcard?
We sell the ESNcard in Innsbruck
- at the “Welcome Days” at the beginning of each semester ( = the welcome presentations of the University of Innsbruck (LFU) and the Management Center Innsbruck (MCI))
- during our office hours: Josef-Hirn-Straße 7, 2nd floor (not downstairs in the overall office!) Please check our facebook page for the current opening hours!
Who can get an ESNcard?
You can buy the ESNcard if you belong to one of the following groups:
- International incoming students or trainees on a mobility programme (Erasmus+ or other)
- International undergraduate or postgraduate full degree students
- European Voluntary Service (EVS) or European Solidarity Corps (ESC) participants
- ESN Alumni
- ESN buddies
Normally our events are open to everybody, except for some events organized by the ÖH Referat für Internationales where only students of the LFU are admitted. But we'll always mention that in the respective event description so if you don't have an ESNcard just step by anyway.
I already bought the ESNcard in my home town. Can I use it here in Innsbruck?
Of course - as long as it is still valid (it expires automatically after one year). All ESNcards are treated equally, so even if you bought the ESNcard at home in Italy or Spain or in another country, you can benefit from discounts here in Innsbruck.