After all the partying - how about some culture? Whether you're a historic nerd, an art afficionado or you simply want to enjoy a nice afternoon in a lovely Renaissance castle, this is your chance! Schloss Ambras, on the outskirts of Innsbruck, is home to rich treasures of Renaissance art and medieval armory as well as a cabinet of curiosities.
On Wednesday 20th of March, we will meet you in the city centre and head to Schloss Ambras.
- MEETING POINT 13:45 at the main station at “Bäcker Ruetz” upstairs (please don't be late - we have a bus to catch!)
- English guided tour at 14:30 at Schloss Ambras
- Price: €11 per person (entrance to the castle & guided tour included with student card)
- Enjoy the gardens afterwards
Places are limited! First come, first served!
Just fill out the registration link (https://bit.ly/2I8qkYc) . Please bring exactly €11 in cash. My minion will collect it at the museum.
- entrance to the castle & guided tour included with student card
- Everyone is invited.