What is the ESNcard?
ESN issues membership cards called "ESNcard" which are valid in all ESN sections all over Europe (not only in Innsbruck).
By buying the Welcome Package, which incluedes the ESNcard (price € 7,- for the whole package), you become a member of ESN Innsbruck. With this card you have access to members-only-events (e.g. movie nights), you get discounts for ESN trips and in bars in Innsbruck and you get amazing international discounts at our partners such as Ryanair and Hostelling International (for more information please check www.esncard.org).
Furthermore, you can benefit from special offers in cities all over Europe.
When you buy the ESN Innsbruck Welcome Package, you get:
- your ESNcard
- free SIM-card from the mobile phone operator A1 (click here for further information)
- Tirol Goodies
- 5 euro voucher for Segabar
- 10% discount voucher for Flixbus
- an exclusive ESN Innsbruck bag designed by our team members
The ESNcard expires automatically after one year.
How to get it?
We sell the ESNcard in Innsbruck
- at the “Welcome Days” at the beginning of each semester ( = the welcome presentations of the University of Innsbruck (LFU) and the Management Center Innsbruck (MCI))
- during our office hours: Josef-Hirn-Straße 7, 2nd floor (not downstairs in the overall office!) Please check our facebook page for the current opening hours!
I'm no student - can I get the ESNcard as well?
Yes, you can. Everybody can buy the ESNcard, no matter if he or she is an exchange student, a local student, an intern or an employee.
Normally our events are also open to everybody, except for some events organized by the ÖH Referat für Internationales where only students of the LFU are admitted. But we'll always mention that in the respective event description.
I already bought the ESNcard in my home town. Can I use it here in Innsbruck?
Of course - as long as it is still valid (it expires automatically after one year). All ESNcards are treated equally, so even if you bought the ESNcard at home in Italy or Spain,..., you can benefit from discounts here in Innsbruck.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact us!